Feeling alone

It's another weekend with no plans in sight. When your husband works a job that has weekend hours you seem stuck at home. Sometimes when he's gone in evenings or weekends it feels like he's deployed again and I'm doing this "single parent" thing. Being that we live where it's cold in the wintertime, there's a lack of things to go and do with kids of various ages.

It's lonely. I have these little people around me and I feel so incredibly lonely. Can you relate? February can be a difficult month for me anyway...just feeling down most years in this month for whatever reason. How do I build friendships? And its weird, I have so many online friends, I have friends scattered throughout the states, but sometimes we just want those in person friends. I want the person who will come over, with or without kids, on a Friday night and just hang out. The one where we spontaneously get together. It's hard. It's lonely. It's isolating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog